Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Venturing Out!

Milo is five weeks old! To celebrate this, we took him to the beach for the first time. He and I just hung out under a tree and watched Chris surf. It was so much fun to be out as a family!

Other things that Milo has been doing. . .
This is the position we sit him in after eating... Sitting up helps him to not spit up. The remote was just for kicks.
Also we have become addicted to "Glee".
I promised myself that I wouldn't like that show, but somewhere between flashy showtunes and grilled cheesus I got hooked.
Poor Milo has to suffer through it with me.
We always watch it when Chris isn't home, because he makes fun of the show.
Milo still loves bath time with dad.

oh and Milo is still doing a whole lot of this!

Look at that cute fat face!

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing for having a baby 5 weeks ago! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can watch Glee with me and Melia. We love it!! My sister got me hooked after she forced me to watch all of season 1. I love all the songs. I'm a sucker for shows with singing and dancing. And I'm so so jealous that Milo has been to the beach already :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I want to kiss those chunky lil cheekies! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Glee!!
    I love little Milos checks and chins :)
    Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete