Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hey Look a Band Wagon-Jump On It!





I've been jumping into a lot of things because they are "in" right now.
1st- The Help

Loved it! Read it in three days. Couldn't put it down. Minnie's poop... Hilarious.







2nd- Refinishing furniture.

HIDEOUS NIXON!!!! My first attempt was a DISASTER!
However I love the new look to my vanity.

3rd- Pretending I'm a photographer




Cute kids + my dad's expensive camera= good looking pictures.
#4. In LOVE with musicals





Mary Poppins rocked my world.
I can't wait for the next fad to fall deeply in love with!

2 comments:

  1. I love bandwagons! I'm totally jumping on too

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow i missed this bandwagon post... but I LOVE it. your VANITY is zoo cute. can't wait to refurnish my furniture. Ps. I'm looking into Provo for grad school because they have a great program. :) It would be fun to be close again! ... Also.. your picture look great. and MUSICALS are my favorite!!! we should plan to go to one together someday! also are you fake baking?? you look pretty tan to me... haha.. MISs ya

    ReplyDelete