Thursday, July 12, 2012

I went all out in Taya’s room. 

 We refinished my old crib and dresser. I made the bedding. 






We found this at a yard sale for 10 bucks and recovered it.
 I love how her room turned out… only problem is, she doesn’t even sleep in there.

Now- don’t judge me for the next part.
She is the loudest grunter while she sleeps.  It was keeping Milo up at night… The only problem is, she was keeping me and Chris up at night too.  It seriously is unbelievably loud.  So my solution was to move her into our closet.  


 Yes that’s her basinet right between the belt rack and the shoes.  I had to move the laundry hamper to make her fit.  I feel guilty putting her in there some times, but the whole house is now sleeping better. She can grunt away, and I can still hear her if she cries.   So for now everyone is happy, and we’ve got a really cute nursery for Milo to put his trucks to sleep in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment