Thursday, June 20, 2013

Taya's Tude Part II

I thought that crawling brought about a huge show of emotion from Taya... Now that she is walking, multiply that by 10.
She is into everything!
She thinks that she is SO big.

She knows exactly what she wants...


 and she is so stinkin cute that she always gets her way.

I didn't know that it was possible for a one year old to have so much personality.  It kind of worries me, because what does that mean our teenage years will look like?  But really I just think that she is hilarious.  Every night that I put her down, and I'm exhausted, then I have my power snack and sit down for a couple of minutes, and wish that she would wake up and play.  She is so full of life.  I absolutely love that about her.  She is sweet and sassy and crazy and snuggly all in a 20 second span.  Such a little princess already.  I love that messy mug so much it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment