Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things I've already learned about baby #3

Things I've already learned about baby #3
-He (I think it's a boy)  is pretty angry right now and is making me sick as a dog.
-He must be funny.  I usually prefer drama to comedy, but lately I think every joke is extra hilarious (Even my dad's jokes). Watching "Revenge" makes me physically sick. . . Watching "The Office" re-runs sounds like a great idea even at 3 in the morning when I get up to pee for the 100th time.
-He must also find it funny to hear me say stupid things all of the time, because wow the things that keep spilling out of my mouth.  I keep blaming it on exhaustion, but really I think he's just messing with me.  Seriously the things I said at my Dr.'s appointment the other day. . . wow.  I kept prefacing with, "I promise I'm not one of those crazy pregnant ladies, but. . . "  Pretty sure my Dr. booked a trip on my due date after I left the office.
-He must be a salt addict like his mama.  I keep making yummy sweets and then not touching them, but you stick a hot pocket in the microwave and I salivate.   If I get put on a low sodium diet again, I am screwed.
-This little guy is going to get the best of me.  I have so many emotions about this baby.  I am anxious, nervous, excited all of time.  It feels more and more real every day (as my stomach starts popping out ALREADY).  I hope he's getting out all of his angrys right now and is going to be a sweet baby.  Already counting down the days until we get to meet him. 

P.S. little baby if you end up being a girl, I am super sorry I called you a he for nine months.

1 comment: