Friday, May 28, 2010

Flip Flop

So, life is drastically changing here. Not only because Chris's t's are now snug across my belly and bust, but also because I am changing jobs.


Yes it's true, I'm going from this:

*

*

*
*
*
*

*

To this:

Yep that's right, a college graduate working as a cashier… Mr. Bradshaw would be so proud!

The funny thing is, I am so excited about this change! I never thought that I could be so proud to be an Ace Hardware Employee, but it's came as a serious blessing to us right now for the following reasons:


  1. It is going to keep me occupied over the summer while I wait for this baby to be ready to come out and play.
  2. Ace Hardware is super on AIR CONDITIONING. Ahhhh. When you're prego in paradise, the pitties add up, so yes, this really deserves to be this high on my happiness list.
  3. It is within walking distance (not that I'm planning on walking), but it sure beats the 2 hour commute I was doing.
  4. Somehow I'm going to end up making about the same amount of cash… Not sure how that worked out, but I'm sure glad it did.
  5. I can get discounts on cool stuff like lumber, nails, and measuring tape. Okay so this one isn't legit, but technically I do get that perk.
  6. Everyone enjoys a new red vest.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. When Jon and I were remodeling we went to Home Depot and Lowes everyday. They had everything you could imagine. I'm sure Ace is a smaller scale of that. A store full of things you never knew you needed. I cant wait to visit you and see you at work in your red vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the new job! Ha ha i loved the Mr. Bradshaw comment!

    ReplyDelete