Monday, November 1, 2010

Who Knew; I love Halloween!

This Halloween was SO much fun. It officially bumped Halloween from 7th to 3rd on my holiday favorite list. Here are some reasons why:


It's fun to dress up a baby! Also I'd like to note that Chris made his hat. It took him several hours, and a few hundred staples, but I think that it was well worth it.
They were out of pumpkins, so we settled for watermelons. Chris and I carved a shark... Well, moreso Chris carved a shark. I was just there for moral support:) Oh, and also I provided the bobbie pin for the scuba diver.
We went to two Halloween parties. At the first we bobbed for apples, played the doughnut on a string game, heard scary stories, and had pumpkin bread and root beer. It was all of the things that I love about the holiday.
The second Halloween party was with our ward. The food was awesome, there was lots of it, and everyone was so fun to be around.
Halloween was awesome! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and then it will be graduation and Christmas! Yay. This is such a good time of year.

1 comment:

  1. YOur costumes are so cute! What a fun idea! I love it! and Milo is so darling!

    ReplyDelete