Monday, June 20, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Chris picked up on my subtle hints and took me to see Mamma Mia at the Capitol Theater!

I L-O-V-E-D it!

I even bought a ridiculously over priced t-shirt to prove it.

REASONS FOR THE OBSESSION...

-Rocking/ridiculous costumes.

-Over the top plot.

-Dance moves that include flippers.

-The fact that they call someone a dark horse.

-Scandal...scandal....scandal.

-Fun lyrics that make you want to get up an boogie.

So I have to admit, I secretly wanted to just run up on stage and sing my heart out, and dance my butt off. For some reason when I see Mamma Mia, I think that I am really good at both (which I'm not), and I have the sudden urge to make a complete fool of myself. So inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. totally went with my familiy to that too... LOVED IT! isnt it hilarious!?? its play is funnier than the movie i think!... so glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete