Monday, October 15, 2012

We Really Tried to Love the Circus

 Everyone tried to tell me that Milo was too young to enjoy the circus.  I was determined to prove them wrong.... Come to find out: Milo is too young to enjoy the circus. 
I should have known, Milo hates crowds and loud noises... But they sucked me in with their exciting commercials and promise of dragons.
  Kim came with us.  Pretty sure without her, we would have left at half time (if that's what you call it).  She helped entertain Milo (since clowns, motorcycles, ect. wasn't enough). 
 Milo did love the popcorn though.  And in all fairness, so did Chris.
I'm pretty sure that Milo just wanted to stay outside and watch the construction guys dig a hole.
 Chris was such a good sport and tried really hard to make it a fun day for me and Milo, even though the circus really isn't his "thing".
It was fun to get to spend time with just Milo.  We are determined to schedule one on one time with our kids, so this was good practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment