Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pickin' Pumpkins 2013

I've decided why traditions are so much fun.  Doing the same thing every year gives you the chance to see how much your family has grown.  Last year Taya was still in a car seat. Milo was still a clingger.  This year they seem so grown up.

Milo was all chatty with anyone that would listen. He was especially talkative with the little girl sitting next to him, but she wasn't feeling it.  Guess she isn't into "tractor men".
He even liked it when a witch jumped
 out of the corn and tried to scare us.  He just yelled back, "boo, I scare you"
 Taya chugged along with the tractor and prattled around the pumpkins. 
She loved to sit on the hay like the big kids, and to jump off of the trailer (and scare mom).


I love the fall.  I used to hate it, but now that I have kids to dress up for Halloween, fun traditions, and most importantly NO TREES to rake up after, I have officially decided that the fall is awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment