Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Winter is Coming

Whenever Milo gets up at night to go pee, he says the most hilarious things. 
This is what he told me tonight.  He was beaming ear to ear just thinking about it, and said it all in one big breath.
Milo: In two more months, when I get bigger, it will snow, and I will be a berry berry good boy and Santa will come and bring me a mini-ex, and I will say, 'thanks Santa', and then we will go outside and build a Sylvester the snowman, and have hot chocolate, and I will be so happy!
I'm so glad that he as fond memories of last winter, because all I can remember is Dr.'s offices, being trapped inside, and sleepless nights. . . oh, and the FREEZING cold. But hey if he's that excited about it, and it's only September, I guess I better jump on the optimism board and get excited too. He's already been singing a lot of, 'Jingle Bells' and 'Let it Snow".

No comments:

Post a Comment