Monday, July 14, 2014

Can I Get a Countdown

We are 3 weeks and 3 days away from baby #3.  I'm doing the world a favor by not posting a prego pic.
Things we've accomplished: hospital bag packed, kids gifts (from the baby) wrapped and taking up 90% of the hospital bag, two reasonable names picked for each gender- we're looking at a Crew, Colby, Emilia, or Marley, Taya moved out of the closet, basement completed, grown out of maternity clothes, threatened the Dr. about how things need to go down on delivery day, and booked my last mini vacation until I become a permanent feeding station.
Things that still need done: Taya's binky taken away, at least one more yard sale Saturday, get both kids sleeping through the night, binge on terrible pregnancy foods that I can never eat again, find a way to put myself into labor, figure out how to not freak out for the next 24 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment