Friday, August 8, 2014

This Weeks Big News

-Crew has a belly button-and it's cute!!!  I seriously HATE the umbilical cord.  That thing freaks me out, it's like a dangling fingernail or something. I feel like now that he lost it, he's a real baby.

-I fit into some real pants:)  I may not have looked my best in them, but they buttoned! Big news.

-I have felt a little trapped in because I hate to go out right now for several reasons, 1- it's nearly impossible to buckle three children in the back of a Camry.  and 2- everyone loves to maul your new baby as they tell you about the terrible cold that they have. So. . . I've been doing a little online shopping.  I ordered this beauty today.  Pretty excited about it. 

Ya, it's a magnetic screen door, as seen on TV.  Taya is CONSTANTLY saying, no crying, "Mom shut me in" when I close the back door.  Problem is, we get flies like crazy. . .  But she thinks I'm abandoning her forever when the door closes, even though she knows how to open it and come in.  So problem solved.  Thank you clever infomercial.
Also ordered this gem that is hopefully going to help our 3 car seat problem.

A mini van would also fix this problem, but I think we'll try this first- it's a lot less humiliating.
-Conned Chris into helping me with sibling photos.  Poor guy gets so sick of me saying, "let's do just a couple pictures".






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide great quality kurti tops and capris for as well as corporate kurtis and office wear kurtas. ladies kurti

    ReplyDelete