Friday, October 17, 2014

It Takes a Village

There are no pictures on this post. . . who has an extra hand to take photos?. . . not me, even though I love them, and the Asian inside of me is itching to snap a few shots!
So 3 kids under 4 is busy.
When I was pregnant I heard the transition from 2 to 3 was like drowning, and then someone throws you a baby. I can totally see what they were saying.
We used to play a man to man defense, but now that we are outnumbered, that's not an option. 
This week, I was completely swamped.  Chris had to go to Kansas for work, so it was just me.  Just me and three little munchkins. 
There is no chance that I would have survived without both grandparent's help, my sister, my brother, my sister-in-law, my neighbors, my neighbor's mom, and several close friends.  When I had two kids, things were chaos at times, but I managed.  Now with three, I just run out of hands.  I have had to let people hold the baby, or scoop Milo's rice, or hold Taya's hand.  Bottom line, I have a lot of little kids!  I am loving it. . . it's tough. . . but I truly am loving it.  After this week,  I seriously believe that it takes a village.  I am so grateful for all of the help that we have in raising our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment