Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin 2014

This little man HATES the car.  I don't mean like a little bit, I mean like full on blood curling scream.    You can see from the pictures, it's not his car seat that is the problem, he'll sit in it no problem. . . as long as you aren't actually in the car.. . . . . As a result, we really try not to venture out a lot, but we had to keep our tradition of picking pumpkins.
We almost deviated from our usual tradition because I heard about a hayride/pumpkin pick that was free.  However when there was a traffic jam because of all of the people flooding this place, and a line that was forever long, and a screaming baby in the car, we stuck to what we knew and paid 5 bucks a person for our traditional spot. 






 

I usually take a ton of pictures this time of year, but with a car seat, and camera bag in one hand, snack bag, and Taya pulling on my other, pictures are a bit rough.  Seriously,  I found three binkys stashed in my shirt the other day.  With all of our kid craziness right now, I'm lucky we got any documentation this year:) 
Halloween is going to be so fun this year.  It is such a fun age for holidays! The kids looked SO big out there. . . except for Crew-he's still just my little pumpkin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment