Tuesday, December 16, 2014

9 Days Til Christmas

I think that I'm the most nostalgic person ever born.  Crew has outgrown so many outfits, but I can't stand to put them away, because then he really won't be "that little" anymore. Taya sang me, "Sweet Child of Mine" the other night when I went to put her to sleep and I just started bawling.  What happened to my baby that would curl up and coo as I sang that to her.  Then we have Milo, don't even get me started on what a big boy he has become!  He goes to school, doesn't need his mom for hardly anything, and is embarrassed when I give him kisses in front of his friends!  Ah, time is so precious.  I can't believe how they are growing.  No one even cried on Santa's lap!  I was secretly hoping that all three of them would lose it.  I think those pictures are hilarious.
Milo has been warned that Santa is really tired of making tractor toys, and I encouraged him to branch out.  .   .  So he did.  This year he asked Santa for an astronaut suit, but then he quickly added, "But if you don't know how to do that, then I'd probably love a tractor."  I keep telling him, "Santa knows how to make that... Don't change your mind on me:)".
Taya is going to be super fun this year.  She loves toys, but doesn't have a ton.  When she sat on Santa's lap she told him that she wants a Brave dress and a Fiona dress (yes, like ogre).  She can't remember Christmas last year, so she kind of has it confused with Halloween.  And since Milo wants a dress up thing, she thinks that's what she needs to ask for too.   Hopefully she also wants a doll house because Santa's little elves have been working overtime to get one put together for her. 
Crew wants diapers...poor 3rd child syndrome... practical, practical, practical.  Maybe I'll let him splurge and have two jars of baby food for dinner.  Might even get wild and let him lick a Christmas cookie:)

 Kids really do make the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment