Friday, July 9, 2010

Facation

When people come to visit, we get to play tourguide to the island. It ends up being an awesome break for us, and even though we don't actually leave, it becomes a fake vacation--hense the title of this blog.
Our latest visitors were Jon and Susianne. A.K.A Chris's brother and his wife
Our facation had a lot of this


and a bit of this
dr. Mario + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + Drinking games... with lemon juice
and a bit of this for the boys

Swimming with the sharks!!! Both boys came back fully intact, although Chris did lose his lunch out there with the sharks.
We loved having our visitors! Facations are just as great as real vacations.
Also for an update on baby news: Here's me. 23 weeks
I am so so so happy my mom and sister sent out some maternity clothes. I may never wear regular jeans again:)
Also, last night after eating a yummy dinner Chris cooked, I breathed out, and my belly button turned into a mutant. It is definately threatening to turn into an outtie!!! EW.

3 comments:

  1. You fixed your blog! It looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i am now officially a blogstalker:) hahaha..........so happy i found this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog layout, its super cute!! And we had soooo much with you guys. Hurry up and come back home so we can play spades and Dr. Mario all night long again :)

    ReplyDelete