Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I have decided, once again, that I am totally and completely in love with this guy!

I could write a long sappy post about how he does a million and one sweet things for me, and how proud I am of him for all of his hard work, but at the end of the day it's the corky little things that make me fall in love with him over and over again. So here is my list of weird reasons I love you.

1. Your weird fasination with margarita glasses, saki cups, and giant beer mugs. I swear you don't even mind that we're drinking O.J. and milk, it's all about holding a "cool" cup.

2. All of your cheap cons to get me to rub your neck or tickle your back.

3. Your obsession with dinosaurs, sharks, and dragons. You and our little boy are going to have so much fun because you'll finally have an excuse to bring toy reptiles to church:)

4. The countless times I've heard you sing Whitney Houston songs.

5. The face that you pull when you think that food is too hot, which is almost always, but it makes me laugh every time.

6. Your pink Hawaiian shirt, yellow old man boating shorts, and tight "european" spandex shorts that you think are swim trunks. Some how you pull it all off, but if someone was to look at your closet they would be a bit confused.

7. When you prepare for an extra strenuous day by putting deoderant on your chest as well as your armpits. Because as you say, "you never know, things just might get crazy."

8. The fact that you took three pages of notes in our first birthing class. Also that you asked lots of questions and then turned to me and said, "that was a good question huh?" And when I smiled back you said, "well everyone was wondering."

9. That you have named all of your ties, eukaleles, and favorite pillows saucy girl names. You know I can't compete with Genora.

10. Ever noticed that you are always the loudest spectator? I love it, but when you yell out "Desmond have my baby," people wonder who in the world is the girl standing next to you :)

Like I said before, there are millions of real and sincere reasons why I am so content with spending my forever with you, but these are the ones that have made me smile especially big lately.

2 comments:

  1. ok this was so fun to read. haha.. you guys are crazy! sorry we are bums with games tonight:( my lame husband has to work. ok he is not lame.. but ya know.. maybe we could do date night in the office again. hahaha.. anyways... i must say that huston.. has a milllion cons to get me to rub his back too..and sometimes totally puts deoderant on his chest.. and also..LOVEESSSSS large beer mugs too! weird... anyways... we must play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puke! LOL! You two are perfect for eachother :)

    ReplyDelete