Monday, February 25, 2013

Staycation

We decided to try a staycation in Layton as a test to see if we are ready to venture out.
We went to the Airforce Museum, which Milo loved. I thought he might get bored, but he was totally into it.
He's been really into space and rockets lately (not to my delight, I think it's kind of a scam), but it did make the visit more fun.
He kept calling himself a pilot, and wanted to be the driver of every plane that we saw.
He thought the hotel was awesome.
We let him eat his kid's meal in the hot tub, and Tay loved sitting by the pool with her french fries
8 o'clock - Taya went to bed in the closet.
8:30 - Milo fell asleep in the middle of the king size bed.
Chris and I ate our Cafe Rio, and watched a movie.
11:30 - Milo woke up.
11:30-2:30 - He tossed and turned and kicked and twisted.
3:00 - Chris and Milo drove home to try to get a couple hours of sleep.
. . .
It was a super fun test run, but I must say I was glad that we were only ten minutes from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment