Monday, February 4, 2013

Kind of a BIG Deal

My baby girl is on the move!
I am constantly so proud of my kids... It's kind of ridiculous how proud of them I am. Especially as tiny babies, they do so little, that you kind of have to milk the smallest accomplishment. I remember thinking, "I'm so proud of Taya for pooping without having to use prune juice." and, "She smiled when I sang the alphabet... I bet she's going to be really smart!" Well this post may seem like another one of those silly things, but at our house it is BIG news. Milo never crawled... even at 2 it was painful to watch him try to drag himself across the floor. I held his hand all day long so he could walk around... But obviously that wasn't an option with Tay, so she's showing us how this whole developement thing is "supposed" to work.   She has been so frustrated because you can tell she is just ready to run around with the big kids.  She thinks her brother is the greatest thing in the world and is constantly try to get close to him.  She's been rolling and flopping to try to get the job done, but she's been mad. Finally on January 31st.  At exactly 8 months old, she has figured it out. She did one of her first really good "runs" during the superbowl. We were all cheering her on; not even watching the game. It was the coolest thing in the world.  I seriously had butterflies just watching her. Atta girl Tay.  We love you little peanut.  Way to get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment