Monday, January 28, 2013

Can't Blame the Kid

In trying to teach Milo independence, I have started letting him pick his own clothes.
....
He may have become a bit too independent.
All he wants to wear are, "Sylvester pants (snowman), Orange pants (as pictured), and dog pants".   He was sick for so long that I didn't try to get him out of P.J.'s for a while. 
The first morning I tried to put jeans on him he just ran away and said, "no, no thanks".
I always put him in a normal shirt thinking that somehow I'll get regular pants on him... but instead he just ends up horribly mismatching all day.
On the flip side,
For Christmas I got some new ugly Walmart sweats. I asked for them.  When my Aunt gave them to me, she said, "I just shuddered buying these for you".  In my mind I thought, "Why? What else would I wear around the house".  Then I thought of my son... Learning from example.

No comments:

Post a Comment