Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sick Kids and the Countdown to Summer

Happy to report that Milo is fever free and has FINALLY started eating again. . . Which means, if he can stay healthy for the next couple of weeks, he'll be out of the "concerning" category. Now I've just got to fatten him up.

Chris always talks about how much he hates winter.
Well, me too!
Sick kids have made me hate the winter cold.
So instead of continuing to complain, we are just going to start our countdown to summer.

126-days until the pool opens!
90-work days till we can try out camping with two kids
18-weeks until Milo can mow the fields with papa Mike.
10-pounds I'm holdin on to so I can run them off outside (that's the only reason I'm hanging on to them).
4- Months until we live on our front porch and eat popsicles.
3-white butts (Tay is pretty tan), that can't wait for more sunshine!
2-Motorized toys that will be so much fun to drive on our lawn.
1-Winter that had better be over right on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment