Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas was busy and crazy and so much fun.  Sometimes I wonder if holidays are too much running around.  We talked about cutting out some of the chaos... but instead, we did it all... and I must say it was all really fun.
Santa came to our house on Christmas morning.  It was awesome.  I procrasitnated getting my manditory "santa" picture this year, so we had to improvise. Milo was very scared of Santa at first, but was quick to share his new excavator and garbage truck.  He even hit Santa on the head with his new crane truck... It was pretty priceless.
            Taya got her very first doll.  Mom was really excited for her.
What didn't this kid get?  Grandmas and great-grandmas spoiled him.  Every present that you put in front of him, he said, "A tractor?"  And lo and behold most of them were.  He loves them all and has had so much fun playing with all of his new stuff. 
I was surprised how much he liked the dog pants that Grandma bird gave him.  He wore them for 4 consecutive days after Christmas.  I was going to fight him on it but I thought, "Ah, it's the holidays, let the kid live a little." I was also surprised how much he loved his, "Grandma Vicky blanky."  He almost went to sleep without his regular tattered old one because he was loving his new one so much.
         Holidays are kind of confusing for babies.  But Tay quickly embraced her Hanukkah breakfast.
She was lovin it, and lovin playing with her daddy.
Christmas always passes so fast, but we tried to make the best of every minute.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment